iPhone Apps No Longer On iTunes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

There was an update to iTunes recently and it did away with the iPhone apps. They no longer stored in iTunes. So how do I get my apps onto a new iPhone, especially the ones I paid for ?

Richie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Apps No Longer On iTunes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Richie72846, we understand the importance of ensuring you are able to restore apps to your phone that have already been paid for. What type of apps are you trying to restore to your phone? For directions on how to re-download apps purchased through the app store click, http://apple.co/2xpKffh Keep us updated.

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

The app is "MiniKeePass", it holds all my user names and passwords securely. I'm trying to figure out how to transfer not just the app but the data base and all the passwords along with it.

Richie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

richie72846-

That application sounds awesome! I definitely want to make sure we get you headed in the right direction. Since this is a third party application, there is not a way for us to access the data base or provide any information about the information that was saved there. In the app store, it will display who the application developer is. I recommend reaching out with the app developer for additional information about how to restore your passwords and previous data.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DancoUSA

In iOS 11, you now have to use the App Store to manage your apps.

Open the App Store and on any of the tabs, press your account picture in the upper right corner. Then press on "Purchased."

From the Purchased screen you can browse through all your apps, or use the search box. If you click on "Not on this iPhone," the list shows the your apps that aren't loaded on your phone. Scroll down until you find your missing app, then press the Cloud icon. Your app should then download back onto your phone.

Good luck!

0 Likes