iPhone 8 plus
cahock71

Yesterday, my phone rebooted itself twice.  Later on in the day, it just froze and was unresponsive to anything.  Rebooting and freezing occurred while I was watching a video.  After several hours, I tried pushing the on/off button, and it shut off and came back on with no problem.  Fast forward about 8 hours later, it rebooted on me again and then about 2 minutes later it shut off and it hasn't come back on since.  I'm assuming it's a hardware problem and I'm just out a phone, but I figured I'd ask on here to see if anyone else has had this issue or if it is something that commonly happens with this model of iPhone.  I tried all of the troubleshooting on Verizon and Apple without success.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 8 plus
bearone21
Legend

make sure you're backed up & do a reset.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 8 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your phone issues. I can understand how much of a hassle this can be when your device is randomly rebooting. With regard to your issues has your device been recently updated? Are there any recent downloaded applications on your phone prior to this happening? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes