great customer service
Duckguy

I just wanted to speak up and mention how good their customer service can be.

Here's my story: I tried to save a buck and bought a used I-Phone6 from the Verizon online store, unforutunely the phone had unexpected shutdowns during the first week of use . I use my phone for business all the time so I can't have a unreliable phone. I worked with Verizon rep and ended up buying a new I-Phone8 (I need the home button, sorry iphoneX).  The customer reps on the phone apoligized about my experience and offered a credit for my inconveinence. Also stated that there will be a additional credit on the next billing cycle to cover the restocking fee.

Sure enough the new bill arrived and within 24 hours, the notification of the second credit.

Why'd the reconditioned phone fail? who knows but things happen. The fact that I was able to deal with professionals at the customer care group and they made it right and easy to return, not have to chase anyone down and just were real nice on the phone. The entire experience ended up being positive, got a new reliable phone and the bill is reasonable.

So thank you for having good, local professional customer support. A long time Verizon fan who appriciates brand ambassadors such as your staff.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: great customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This was really amazing for us to read. Thank you so much for all of your feedback and I am so glad that we are able to make a frustrating situation better for you. We are always here to address any of your concerns 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Here is a link with multiple ways to contact us:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes