Why does my LG bluetooth headset keep dropping its connection?
DORRAI51

After I pair my LG Bluetooth headset to my iPhone8 - it works for a while. But if the phone goes dark, my headset disconnects. New calls coming in go to the iPhone and not the headset. I try and answer via the headset then - but it doesn't work. I have to re  pair the phone connection, and it doesn't always work during a call.... sometimes I have to switch to speaker phone just to hear what the other person is saying. VERY annoying

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my LG bluetooth headset keep dropping its connection?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you can remain hands free when connecting your iPhone to your Bluetooth, DORRAI51. What LG Bluetooth model are you using? Have you previously been able to keep your Bluetooth connected with this headset when the screen turns off? Are there other Bluetooth devices that stay connected with your device?

We do want to ensure that your device is up to date. You can check if there are any available updates by going to Settings>General>Software Update.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes