Iphone 7 and 8 and new Go Unlimited Plan problems
MWSND

Last week we upgraded 3 iphone5s phones to iphone8 and we have an iphone7 on the plan also.  At the same time, we switched the four lines to the Go Unlimited plan.  Since then, we have had problems with data -- stops working intermittently on each device at different places and times, at times, we couldn't send imessages although all settings were correct; didn't receive a phone call in a place where we always had verizon service before -- phone never rang but voicemail was received.   I don't know if the problem is with the newer devices or the plan or both, but we expected the level of service that we previously had!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 and 8 and new Go Unlimited Plan problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing some service issues (data stops working intermittently in different places and times, inability to send iMessages , not receiving a phone call as phone never rang but the call was sent to voicemail) after upgrading your phones and changing your plan to the Go Unlimited plan, MWSND.

We are committed to review these issues further and explore ways to resolve. Let's start by identifying the trouble area and checking for any potential network issues in that area. What is the ZIP code for the trouble area?
Did you experience these issues in a apecific place (home, office, school)?
Are you aware of other customers (not the users within your account) experiencing similar service issues in that location?

Antonio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MWSND

Problems I mentioned occurred in zip codes 03819 and 01930.  In 03819, the service in my home is supposed to be LTE but even with that I had terrible speeds download 0.88 upload 0.31.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MWSND, I rely on a reliable and steady signal, so I understand the concern when it is not as reliable as before. Do not worry we will get to the bottom of this for you. Besides your data and iMessages, can you please describe how your other services are working (calls and texts)? Do you notice this issue indoors or outdoors or both in the zip codes you provided?

Santo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes