I cant send Text messages with pictures to android but can another apple why?
CYNEDM2

wife and I  just upgraded our phones hers was an I phone SE and I had a Droid X2 we could send and receive text messages and text messages with pictures just fine 

after we upgraded to I phone 8s  we could not longer send or get pictures from our Children who have android phone

what Happened  and can it be fixed

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cant send Text messages with pictures to android but can another apple why?
rockandrocking

This appears to be a Verizon problem.

0 Likes
Re: I cant send Text messages with pictures to android but can another apple why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to see the pictures are not working since you upgraded your phone, CYNEDM2. Sometimes the transition from Android to iPhone can have a delay with the messages. We can certainly get this resolved for you.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Is it possible you don't have Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) turned on?

1. Open Settings.

2. Tap Cellular.

3. Slide Cellular Data to the "On" position (if it isn't already).

4. Tap Settings in the upper-left corner to go back to the previous menu.

5. Tap Messages.

3. Slide Send as SMS to the "On" position.

4. Slide MMS Messaging to the "On" position.

5. Slide Group Messaging to the "On" position

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those are great steps, jav6.

, I sent a direct message on 12/25/2017. Please reply to that if you are still having issues with the texting to Androids.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CYNEDM2

I’m still having issues   Had a lengthy conversation typed up and hit the wron button and it got erased can you call

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone for immediate assistance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll make sure we get this working again, CYNEDM2. I have sent you another private message to assist.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

0 Likes