Did Anyone Else Have A Bad Time At Cellular Sales Store?
BRIARM31
Enthusiast - Level 1

If only I had known that these third party Verizon stores existed!!! I wish more people knew, their (Cellular Sales) contracts are NOT the same as Verizon Wireless.  I just purchased an iPhone 8 plus and attempted to return it. They were willing to help me when I walked in but once they found out that I had a return.....I waited for a good 45 minutes. They were operating 2 sales people to one customer, trying to stall time. What they were doing was waiting for a certain person to come in for the day so he could tell me NO! It seems they did not want to help me since they were helping other walk ins before me. How Unprofessional!

The agreement says 14 days, so I counted the day after purchase to make sure I got it returned on time and was a day late. THEY COUNT THE DAY OF PURCHASE AS A DAY!!!! Unbelievable, what retailer operates this way???? I had a terrible experience at this store: 9105 West Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Tx. 77064. The Cellular Sales rep. named Robbie with a man bun, pitted face was horribly rude!!!!!! This is the only way I can describe him since he had no business card to offer when I asked or a last name. I can not believe he is out there representing Verizon Wireless. He made comments that were uncalled for like " Oh do you just go around returning phones." Since I told him that retailers do not normally count the day of purchase as a day. And if so, technically they should have given me up until I signed my name the day of purchase. I went in at opening to make my return. I will definitely get my word out.... DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CELLULAR SALES!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: terrible experience buying phone from a Verizon third party store run by Cellular Sales
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually Verizon Wireless corporate store also counts the day of purchase as a day in the return policy period too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Did Anyone Else Have A Bad Time At Cellular Sales Store?
BRIARM31
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, Verizon Wireless corporate store does not count the day of purchase as a day. I went into the Verizon store myself and asked. They could not believe that Cellular Sales handled this the way they did and said that the customer always ends up angry in the end from Cellular Sales. I wish they would do away with these types of stores. Cellular Sales charges you for a program & set up fee charge $40 (non-returnable) They also charge more for their phones. Verizon Corporate does not charge $40 set up fee. Just an upgrade fee of $30. It was a very misleading deal. Lesson learned!!!!

0 Likes