Customer service has gone way down
Craziestcatlady

I have been a Verizon customer for at least 15 years. I understand the COVID-19 concerns but the way a company handles a crisis says a lot - good and bad. My husband was having SEVERAL issues with his Samsung phone that the local customer service could not fix so we gave up and got him an I Phone 8. The sales rep handed me an unopened box and said "here, turn it on and it is good to go." Yea - after 2 hours at the local phone tech guys, it was good to go. Now we are getting notices that our data usage is going over but neither of us are using data so where is this coming from? I can't tell you because after 8 calls to *611 and 8 hang ups and a visit to the Website that said "Sorry, we are experiencing problems. Try back later", I have not answers. I also need to find out about insurance on the new phone and the old phone and ask about senior citizen discounts and Disabled Veteran discounts but I cannot get in touch with anyone. So I will take time off work AGAIN to go to the local Verizon store and see if they can help at all. The quality of help at the local store has gone down as badly as Verizon.com. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service has gone way down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Craziestcatlady, this is never the experience we want you to have with us, or any of our channels.

To better assist you, I sent you a Direct Message. 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes