voicemail from one phone number goes to verizon and not to my phone
adamrussell
Enthusiast - Level 1

When my eye doctor calls I get voicemail at verizon but it isnt going to my phone.  So I dont get the voicemail unless I remember to call my number, which is rare because my phone notifies me of other voicemail but not from this number.  The number in question IS on my contact list so it shouldnt be blocked.  Im not seeing any setting that would block this one number.  What could be causing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail from one phone number goes to verizon and not to my phone
adamrussell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok now i feel dumb.  That was it!  I guess I got alot of spam one day and went block it crazy.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adamrussell, we want all of your calls coming through smoothly. The fact that this party is able to leave you a message shows that the calls are filtering through the network correctly. Please go to your phone, scroll to this contact and tap, scroll to the very bottom of the contact detail to the Block this caller to check if this caller is blocked. Please let us know the result.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
adamrussell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok now i feel dumb.  That was it!  I guess I got alot of spam one day and went block it crazy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adamrussell, I'm glad that we were able to locate the root cause of this issue. We hope you have a great rest of the day and weekend that is coming up. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes