order mixup
karenjlefebvre

over the past few days I have been trying to order a new iphone 7s.  it took 5-6 calls and many mix ups but got one ordered.  I thought we had discussed getting the 7s with higher storage.  i know we did actually my daughter even heard me talking to the customer support reps.  i was not able to get the confirmation e-mail because someone had entered it in wrong and they tried to change it but even the supervisor couldn't change it.  they really did not want to cancel the order and start over to get the email right so i had no way of knowing the phone was the wrong one. 

i know all the calls are recorded so i know that is is all traceable.

i received my phone yesterday and opened it up and thought "wow it doesn't look any bigger than mine"  which it wasn't  because instead of the 7s i received the 7.  now i have opened the phone and it is wrong but after all the hassle and many hours on the phone with two different departments to get this ordered i am done.

if someone can just look at the trail of my calls and let me know where the mix up happened that would be great.

i am not mad at all most of the reps were wonderful.  a few i felt pushed me through because they didn't want to deal with me but were nice.  i just would like for my situation to be a learning one.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: order mixup
danieller_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh no, karenjlefebvre. We’re disappointed to hear you received the wrong phone and had such a hard time ordering it. It’s important to us that you are satisfied with your device. At this time iPhone does not have an iPhone 7s. They do however have the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The older models do have the s model such as the iPhone 6s. We will definitely lift this up as feedback to make sure this type of experience is avoided going forward. Which device were you trying to order? There is a 14 day worry free return period, where you can return or exchange the device for the model you were wanting. You can learn more about that here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/return-policy/.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

The new phones are the 7 and the 7 plus.  If you wanted the larger of the two phones, you wanted the 7 plus, not a 7s (which doesn't exist).  So if you were asking for a 7s, they could have thought that you were just asking for the 7.

karenjlefebvre

i did ask for the plus i just wrote it wrong opps.  i wanted the bigger screen.  i will be fine i just thought the many many calls and all the accidents along the way that it would be a good learning encounter. 

0 Likes
danieller_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh no, karenjlefebvre. We’re disappointed to hear you received the wrong phone and had such a hard time ordering it. It’s important to us that you are satisfied with your device. At this time iPhone does not have an iPhone 7s. They do however have the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The older models do have the s model such as the iPhone 6s. We will definitely lift this up as feedback to make sure this type of experience is avoided going forward. Which device were you trying to order? There is a 14 day worry free return period, where you can return or exchange the device for the model you were wanting. You can learn more about that here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/return-policy/.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
karenjlefebvre

I know that i put in the original message 7s,  that is not what i was saying on the phones that is just what i accidentally typed.  the rep and i were even talking about the double camera feature so I know that i ordered the plus.  if someone could just take a look at the phone calls.  i had my order entered and the lady said i am sorry but can not enter order from here anymore you have to call the verizon sales number to order.  so called them and while on hold waiting for a person to be available the message went to we are closed. 

i was looking forward to the larger phone but like i said i am not going to do all that.  not to mention my email on the original order is still incorrect so it would still be in the new order.  plus i opened the phone so i would have to pay a restocking fee.  wish for others to get better service in the future. 

0 Likes