Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone7
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's a pretty thorough article:  iPhone 7 review: Its speed and camera are crazy-good, but it still drives me crazy | Macworld

Just Google iPhone 7 reviews and you'll have lots of reading material.  Of course, the "pros" and "cons" are entirely subjective - everyone uses their phone differently and what is crucial to you may not matter to someone else. Figure out what matters most to you, and read the reviews with that in mind.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's a pretty thorough article:  iPhone 7 review: Its speed and camera are crazy-good, but it still drives me crazy | Macworld

Just Google iPhone 7 reviews and you'll have lots of reading material.  Of course, the "pros" and "cons" are entirely subjective - everyone uses their phone differently and what is crucial to you may not matter to someone else. Figure out what matters most to you, and read the reviews with that in mind.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

7 plus

Pro

Very water resistant

Camera zoom with 2 lenses

Portrait effect with camera

Speed - on intensive uses noticeably faster. No different on regular browsing, simple apps.

Neg

Not all that different than 6S

I know I am going to want the new design iPhone 8, so I will only get 1 year rather than my usual 2 with this phone.

For me, the lack of a headphone jack is neutral. I was using wireless anyway already.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The camera is amazing (iPhone 7 Plus) and as mentioned it's faster. But if you have a 6s it's not all that different on the surface. I don't think you would be disapointed in it if you're a fan of the iPhone but the pros and cons depends on what you personally find to be good vs bad.

0 Likes