iphone 7 trade in promo
RANDWORKS

My Wife and I just traded in our iPhone 6 phones and upgraded to the iPhone 7. The trade was prompted by the Verizon promo that essentially was an equal fade between the older and new phone. It was sold as basically giving a full credit for our old phones and making the new phone close to an even swap.

Now that we've gone through the trade in process, I'm only seeing a credit for 139.00 per old phone. Which nullifies the promotion that Verizon was offering. So what do I do now. I feel like I was misled into purchasing an extremely expensive phone. Something I would NOT have done if it weren't for the promotion.

Is anyone else having this happen? If so, what are the options to correct this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 7 trade in promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RANDWORKS,

That was a great promotion and we definitely want to ensure that you can take advantage if qualified. To be sure, was this for the Black Friday promotion or when were the devices purchased? Did you recently submit for the trade in or did you start the process at the time of your order?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sundubious
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you ever get this resolved as I am having the same issue right now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SunnynCALI, I certainly want you to have the promotion that you were promised. Do you recall when was this promotion is this for? Did you submit the trade in at the store or online?

0 Likes
Sundubious
Enthusiast - Level 3

This was the promotion and I bought the Iphone online and mailed it the trade in device with a tracking information that stated that Verizon received the phone on 12/12/2016.

http://www.verizon.com/about/news/get-all-best-phones-including-verizon-exclusives-next-gen-network-0-black-friday-weekend

Get all of the best phones – including Verizon exclusives ...<http://www.verizon.com/about/news/get-all-best-phones-including-verizon-exclusives-next-gen-network-0-black-friday-weekend>

www.verizon.com

Celebrate Black Friday a day early and all weekend long with unmatched deals, including flagship smartphones at no cost with eligible trade-in.

Smartphones

• Get an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Pixel, Phone by Google, Pixel XL, Phone by Google, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Droid Force, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S7 at no cost with no money down when you trade in one of 13 eligible phones.* Valid through Sunday.

13 eligible trade-in devices include Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPhone 6S Plus, Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Note5, LG V20, LG G5 and Moto Droid Turbo 2.

0 Likes