Re: iPhone deliveries
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Good luck buddy. I came across a few of them in Delaware but they were the 256 gigs. To much memory for me so I passed on them.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

How ya been doing my friend!! Any movement going on your way??

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Hey buddy alI is well here. How are you? You must be my angel because I just got a text message from Verizon to look for a tracking number in a bit. Your the good luck man. Any luck on your end?

ANDYREYES
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually got a text from Verizon about 2 hrs ago saying that my order was received today, and that I'll receive a tracking number when my order ships. I placed my order for the 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black back on 9/25 in-store. The text kind of gives me hope to have it delivered by the end of the week

ANDYREYES
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: I checked my bank account and they just charged me for the phone so I should be expecting a tracking number within the next few hours (if not tomorrow morning). Will keep updating...

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Same as me Andre. Money taken out and a text message. Could be here for both of us by the end of the week.  Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us. Good luck.

XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine Oct. 13, says expected ship date Oct. 18. The customer service rep I ordered it fromega said I'd get it the 18th. Pretty mad that he "fooled" me that it would be in hand by then not expected to ship. Anyone with this experience know what this process entails?

0 Likes
mlesure
Enthusiast - Level 1

i ordered mine on the 13 of oct and tracking they sent me says its going to be here the 18 of oct

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Hey you!!!! They must be shipping them out fast now.. just got notice that mines about to ship!!! Congrats to you as well..

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

hey Angels twin!!! Yes got info tonight that it's about to ship.. congrats to you .. gonna miss chatting with ya..