iPhone 7 preorder with upgrade
DMayell
Enthusiast - Level 1

If i preorder my 7+ online will I still get the normal discounts that I would in store with my upgrade?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: iPhone 7 preorder with upgrade
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What discounts are you referring to?

0 Likes
DMayell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was in the verizon store today. If i were to have upgraded in store to the 6s plus it would have been free after the trade in value of my 6plus. But online I added a 6s plus to my cart and it was over $650. So i dont understand how I will get my normal plan with upgrade price if I dont order the phone in store?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I'm confused. Are you trying to preorder thhe 7 Plus or are you trying to get the 6s Plus? At any rate I'm not sure of any scenario where you would get the iPhone 6s Plus for free by trading in your 6 Plus so you need to find out what exactly the store was offering you (although if you're trying to preorder the 7 Plus waiting for the store to open will not be good if you want a chance to be in the first batch of shipments). You would have to pay for your device. Either full retail upfront or full retail over time by making monthly payments. If you have plan discounts you should be able to keep them if you're not changing your plan but you need to specify what those discounts are so someone can more accurately answer.

0 Likes