iPhone 7: no update on estimated 9/23 delivery
pxtrickmckenzie

I ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 256GB at around 8PM EST on 9/9. The estimated delivery date was 9/23. My order still says that it's processing and that the expected ship date is 9/23. However, I haven't received any tracking information. I'm beginning to doubt that my phone will be here in two days if I still haven't received shipping information. I'm highly disappointed in how both Verizon and Apple have handled this iPhone rollout.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7: no update on estimated 9/23 delivery
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee
0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does the email say "estimated ship date" or "estimated delivery date"?  Mine says estimated ship date of 9/23 which would mean that you probably would not get a tracking number until then with the phone arriving a few days after that, depending on the method of delivery. 

IF that date is even accurate.  I am not holding my breathe anymore at this point.  I am so disappointment with Verizon and this process this year.

Good luck

marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee
0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

If you don't get charged by tonight chances are it won't be there by 9/23.

ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is a ship by date not a deliver by date.

So they can very well charge the card on the 23rd.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

That is actually the deliver by date my friend I had another order with a date of 9/28 and it will be delivered tomorrow. So once you card gets charged you know your phone is about two days away.

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I guess it differs by customer because mine email and the website says "expected ship date - 9/23 not deliver by date.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

It's confusing I know but they are basically the same thing it seems Verizon like to give themselves a cushion.

0 Likes
bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed the same order, at the same time for the same device. Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.22.01 AM.png

I just called verizon 9/22 8:30am. They said what my preorder says is irrelevant. They don't care that it says "deliver by". It wont ship until tomorrow 9/23. My card has yet to be charged. They suck.

Sounds like verizon needs to get their $^%+ together. I'm livid.

bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

update 3pm est 9/22. Tracking info added. Fedex delivery for tomorrow. I can't tell you how many reps told me 2 things.

1. Preorders are only shipped 2 day.

2. You will get a confirmation of shipping or tracking information being added before you can even see tracking.

I never got confirmation of the shipment and its being overnighted.