iPhone 7 Trade In Promo
dacr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke with a manager at a Verizon Store to clarify the trade-in promotion and the timing since the phones are on backorder.  I was told to order my phone online and request the trade-in promotion today.  The phone is not due to ship until October 19.  My concern was that the trade-in "rules" say they must receive the old phone within 30 days.  The Verizon manager said I had 30 days from when I activate the new phone -- not 30 days from today.  So I proceeded with my order and trade-in. 

Now I see on the Verizon site that Andrew from VZBV states "after you submit the trade in though you do then have 30 days from the submission date to get the phone to us."

That sounds contradictory to what I was told at the Verizon Store.

Which is correct?  What if my new iPhone 7 does not arrive in time for my trade-in to be received within 30 days?

Thank you for any assistance you may give.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7 Trade In Promo
shirazp_vzw
Verizon Employee

Great question dacr. I know participating in the upgrade / trade in promotion is a major key. With the iPhone 7 once you have the device activated in your hand your time starts from there where you would need to send your trade in (30 days). If any questions please do let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 Trade In Promo
shirazp_vzw
Verizon Employee

Great question dacr. I know participating in the upgrade / trade in promotion is a major key. With the iPhone 7 once you have the device activated in your hand your time starts from there where you would need to send your trade in (30 days). If any questions please do let us know.

0 Likes