Re: iPhone 7 Plus Backorder
NICKBRE24

I ordered mine last Thursday and it said it would ship by 11/30. I don't know if this applies to you since you ordered earlier but the woman at the store said that they wouldn't have any in stock or ready to ship until earliest, the end of this month.

0 Likes
STEHOB19

Thanks Nick.  I spent a good hour on phone yesterday, and no one knows where my order is!  I must say that at least the customer service people I talked to were exhausting their options.  The store says nothing other than, it looks like it is going to be delivered later.  Like I did not know that already. 

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

My situation is similar. I was told on Monday that my phone would be shipped on the 17th, but another says the 19th.

0 Likes
shawntej_vzw
Verizon Employee

STEHOB19,

Having an idea of when you can expect your phone to be delivered is a must. We can take a look further into the status of your order. Please check your inbox and respond to the message we've sent you.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Can you do mines? I am getting two different dates?

0 Likes
STEHOB19

ShawnteJ,

I spent over an hour on phone yesterday with different reps trying find out where it is.  No one has an answer for me.  I have been an AT&T user FOREVER and I switch over and it has not been a good experience.  Disappointing

0 Likes
Skyefall11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered JB 128 7+ on 9/21,

had no ship date for a long time.  I checked today and it says expected ship date 11/30/2016.  If this is like the other iPhone 7+'s on my account, it will ship 2-3 weeks in advance.  As soon as the status changes from Processing to "pending shipment" you will have it within 2 business days.  Just hang tight everyone!  This isnt VZW's fault, as much as it is Apple's "fault".  The demand was simply greater than expected for all iPhone 7+ models, especially the Jet Blacks!

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered mine 9/26 with expected ship date also of 11/30. Says it's currently being processed. Do you think I'll get mine sometime first of November? This absolutely drives me insane lol

0 Likes
STEHOB19

Yours arrived 2-3 weeks in advance.  We are 8 days past my delivery date and NO WORD!

0 Likes
VZW_Apple_Luv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Be glad you don't have it yet. Many of our iPhone 7s are having reception problems due to a bug in our phones due to iOS

0 Likes