Re: iOS 10/iPhone 7+ constantly dropping service..
m3jasper

The number above should read...

*3001#12345#*

Sorry about that.

0 Likes
iPKtrain

My wife's iPhone 7 has also fallen victim to the "No Service" issue.  We both have new iPhone 7s & we've been together, while driving around town & her phone will suddenly drop service, and mine is fine.  Cycling Airplane mode will bring it back.

I don't believe it is a hardware issue, since some people have replaced their phones, but still have issue.  Hopefully the issue is fixed soon. 

0 Likes
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

I assure you that we want nothing more than to get the phones up and running proper;y. Let's take a closer look at the phones and coverage area for answers.

May we please have the zip code where the trouble is occurring? Have you or your wife added any new apps or software since purchasing the phone? Have you experienced any dropped calls or failed texts?

0 Likes
Dontbecomcast
Enthusiast - Level 2

What this tells me is that Verizon support staff still believe this to be an LTE network issue based on geographic location. looks like their "new" LTE network for the iPhone 7 doesn't work the way it should. Huge failure on their part.

hopefully we get some higher tier support staff soon because these jokes keep asking the same questions with no answers. Pretty much a bunch of parrots just repeating themselves.

#antenagate2016

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

That's the problem with customers nowadays. Instead of waiting, they bash to company or want a fix yesterday. The issue with the new Os is on all carriers. It's an APPLE issue and I just was prompted to install an update.

0 Likes
Roadblocked
Enthusiast - Level 3

[Removed].  the update has been out for a week and was not a solution.

Inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Dontbecomcast
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks pherson but after paying $800 for my phone and paying a monthly bill to Verizon for the last 20 years I expect my LTE to work on my brand new iPhone. And so far the only response from Verizon is to reset my network settings?

If they are going to make it so obvious that they aren't reading the content of the forum then I think we have the right to call them in their [Removed].

[Removed]

Profanity and inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
DAVLEV98
Enthusiast - Level 3

This issue is getting more press. Now Kim Komando has an article about it.  I still can't believe Verizon remains silent on this issue and are wasting their customers time by telling them to exchange SIM cards and phones...which doesn't address the issue!

Verizon customers experiencing iPhone 7 issues | Komando.com

0 Likes
A244779
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues. replacing SIM was NO use. Verizon and Apple just disowning the issue.

0 Likes
ggoldfa1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just called Verizon. Rep says they are aware of the issue and a temporary fix should be released soon. Said to call back in 3-4 days if its still not resolved and receive compensation.