Re: cellular data not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lbeebe, having data issues can be frustrating, especially if it's been happening for a week. What recent changes have occurred (new equipment, software update, moved, etc.)? What exactly happens when you try to use the service? Aside from the data any other problems (calls/texts)?

GilbertoL_VZW

smjc1

I just recently started having issues with this. When I am not able to connect to wifi i turn that off completely. Now I am not able access data at all. I have tried the steps of restarting, taking out the sim card, etc. My sim card is working properly. Help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@smjc1

We'd always want to know if you were having some sort of trouble with your phone making a connection, but let's get some more info on this. Without using Wi-Fi, what exactly happens when you try accessing the internet on your phone? Are there any issues with calls or texts?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
Michtuck

I have unlimited data and it does not connect when there is no wifi. Very annoying please help

0 Likes
jamesreeder5276845

I'm here in Gardnerville Nevada and haven't had any data from at least 11:am.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, jamesreeder5276845. Data is an important component of your services, and we are eager to look into this for you. We have sent you a Private Note to continue. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again, jamesreeder5276845. Has your data been working since you posted your concern? We want to make sure you are back up and running. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
shaik4uuu

Hello My cell phone data is not working i am with verizon since six year never faced this kind of data issues,calls and text going through to use social net work or any web browsing is taking for ever to download .

I work in dearbor michigan  plant , here only one network runs best, but now it is also having issues, not sure what to do now,very frustrating.

please resolve this data issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What is the make and model of your device? EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
HelpPhone

I disconnected a phone for 2 weeks. We turned it on 2 hours ago and it still reads No Data Plan and This Device is Not Supported pops up all the time. What can we do?

0 Likes