Why won't the My Verizon app open after the update today?
SCOKNA2

The My Verizon app on my iPhone 7 Plus is dead as a doornail.  After the update it won't open.  I've blown it out andre-downliaded it several times.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't the My Verizon app open after the update today?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCOKNA2, I would be just as concerned with the My VZ app not functioning properly. We are here to help get this helpful app working again. That was a great troubleshooting step you performed as well. By chance, have you tried holding down Power & Volume Down for about 6 seconds? (Until your phone powers off, in order to simulate a battery pull) Does the app still crash after restarting your phone?

Just in case, are you able to access My Verizon using Safari, with no issues? 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/  

Please keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Baycitysteve

I just got a new iPhone 7   2 days ago and upgraded to unlimited data and now my Verizon app does not work !

​it say whoops there is a problem ! My sons iPhone 6 it works fine on the app and so did my old iPhone 6 ! Not till I switched phones did it stop working ! Went to my local store and tried calling your support line and no one can get it working ! Tried turning phone off and on and uninstalling the app and nothing works ! Can someone call or text me and get it working again please !!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Baycitysteve We understand the importance of having a device you can depend on. Please respond to our private message so we can better assist you.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes