Why is my phone still in back order?
Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Iphone 7  128gb in rose gold on 11/6, every time I try to check if its updated or done processing, I get this message when I check my orders, "Order details are currently unavailable" anyone else have this popping up? Says my estimated shipment date is 11/ 30... It's November, why is it still back ordered for this phone???

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 7 + 128gb rose gold
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I am sure you are more than ready to have your phone in your hands. Once the device is actually received by us from Apple, we will send an updated email to let you know that it is being processed and being shipped. You will also receive an email with the tracking information.

Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cheermom13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my phone on October 18th, and it's still saying scheduled ship date November 30th, with no other updates.

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I am sure you are more than ready to have your phone in your hands. Once the device is actually received by us from Apple, we will send an updated email to let you know that it is being processed and being shipped. You will also receive an email with the tracking information.

Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes