Why is it taking so long to get the Iphone 7 plus Rose GOld 128gb
ArmindaStar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am really desperate to get my phone. I know I just placed the order 10/1/2016 with the ship date of 11/23/2016. I am in dire need of this phone since my current phone Samsung Note 3 gets bad reception in my area. I noticed that other verizon stores in other states do have the phone available. Is there a way to communicate with that store to get the phone sooner?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is it taking so long to get the Iphone 7 plus Rose GOld 128gb
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's taking so long because it's a popular release as all iPhone releases tend to be. You can check with your local stores to see if they have what you want in stock. If they do then you can cancel your order and buy it in store. Otherwise there isn't much you can do but wait. It may ship sooner if it becomes available to do so but you won't know that until it's actually updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's taking so long because it's a popular release as all iPhone releases tend to be. You can check with your local stores to see if they have what you want in stock. If they do then you can cancel your order and buy it in store. Otherwise there isn't much you can do but wait. It may ship sooner if it becomes available to do so but you won't know that until it's actually updated.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

As far as other states having it in Stock...if you're able to travel to one of those stores then that's an option for you to get it. The stores don't fulfill your order...so a store that has it in stock won't fill your order for you. You'll have to do as I suggested in the previous response.

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

If you are in AZ, the stores have them in stock!!!

Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey Which store did you go to that has one, i live in AZ

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

Crossroads - Gilbert and Germann.  See Rosie!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered in store when it came out on 9/16. My delivery date was 10/26. I got an email this afternoon saying my order has shipped. I ordered the rose gold 7 plus in 128 gb. It will be here Monday.

0 Likes
ArmindaStar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked with the apple store in my area Crabtree mall and they have the phone in stock. 😞

I'm scared of cancelling my order and then not being able to get it. I did read on here that someone cancelled their order through Verizon and then they couldnt get the phone at the apple store. They had to order again the phone.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Go to the Apple Store. Confirm while you are standing there that they have what you want in stock. Call to cancel your order while standing with the Apple rep. Let the person on the phone know that you are in the store to purchase the phone and need the cancelation completed so you can purchase.

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Rose Gold 128gb iPhone 7 Plus on October 12th with an expected ship date of November 30th. Currently hoping my Note 7 doesn't catch on fire and that my iPhone ships sooner lol

0 Likes