Why is Iphone 7 plus reception so bad
LITTLETISH25

The only way I can make or receive calls without problems is being hooked to wifi t my house or shop. If I get out of range it will continually drop calls. My wife can be right beside me with her iPhone 6 and never have a problem. I have tried all of the suggested settings but have finally come to realize its the phone itself. I bought this phone on a pay plan from Verizon and will be paying a little over $800.00 for a phone that  I can't use. Verizon expects me to pay every month, well I expect a phone that works every month. This is my first IPhone, they are the only phone that my wife has ever used at home. I have always owned android phones (mostly Samsung) and would have problems with dropped calls where as my wife's iPhone wouldn't. That is the reason I went with this phone never bothering to read the reviews about it. When I did I saw all the bad reviews by other people about the IPhone 7Plus reception. Does anyone know of any ways I can get Verizon to take this phone back, I have had it for 8 weeks now. I run a small business at my house and the dropped calls have already cost me more then what the phone is worth!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes