Why am I still having iPhone 7 call issues after the update with "the fix?"
spmcbride1201

My wife and I upgraded our phones from iPhone 5 to iPhone 7, and we've both had numerous dropped calls and drops in call quality. Based on other feedback, we've disabled VoLTE, which has somewhat alleviated things. However, things are still a downgrade from our four-year old phones. We are both on iOS 10.1.1 and Verizon 26.1.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I still having iPhone 7 call issues after the update with "the fix?"
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

spmcbride1201, An upgrade should never feel like a downgrade. Let's get these calls flowing like they should. Does this happen inside, outside or both? What zip code are you at? Other than the 2 of you, is anyone else affected there?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spmcbride1201

It's happening both inside and outside for both of us. We're at 22314 (Old Town Alexandria, VA). I don't have any specific information about my neighbors, but I posted a question on the Nextdoor social network just in case. As I mentioned, we're on the latest updates. I've also reset the carrier settings.

0 Likes
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

spmcbride1201, we know the importance of having signal where you need it. Thanks for that information. Do you incur these signal concerns anywhere else? How far out of your area do you have to go in order to not have issues?

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes