Where is my phone?
tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is it that I ordered the 128 GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black on Sat 9/10, 8:41 PM with ship date of 10/12 and others who ordered a higher 256+ or even others who ordered the 128 GB iphone 7 Plus in Matte Black are getting their phones before me?   Can you explain that to me Verizon Community Team​???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Simple. The law of supply and demand.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm aware of that.  Others who ordered the same phone as I did after me got their phones before I did and I ordered before them.  Supply and demand doesn't pertain to that scenario...lol.

0 Likes
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Tallmediaman, I know your anxious to receive your new device. It's always exciting to get a new phone and allow me to review the order to check on the status. I have sent you a Private Message to discuss this further and get additional information. I look forward to hearing back from you.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes