When do I get my iPhone credits?
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

So I traded my 6 plus for the 7 plus and got the full $650 value. So since it takes 2-3 billing cycles to start getting the credit to my bill how does it work for the 2-3 cycles the credit doesn't go on bill? Do you get those months credit on the first bill the credit starts or how will Verizon hande it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhones 7 trade in program
Weth
Legend

This is the only information I can find on your question - cm71td​ posted this on September 28

I asked Mary in Verizon customer service this same question.  Here is my understanding of her answer:

• For the first two bills, you will pay the full payment for the new phone.
  • On the third bill:
    • Your phone payment will be reduced to account for the trade in.
    • You will also receive a credit for the amount you overpaid on the first two bills.

iphone 7 bait switch

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

This is the only information I can find on your question - cm71td​ posted this on September 28

I asked Mary in Verizon customer service this same question.  Here is my understanding of her answer:

• For the first two bills, you will pay the full payment for the new phone.
  • On the third bill:
    • Your phone payment will be reduced to account for the trade in.
    • You will also receive a credit for the amount you overpaid on the first two bills.

iphone 7 bait switch

Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's correct. The first 2 months you will pay for your phone. On the 3rd bill, you should see a credit of $27.08 (guessing) plus 2 months that you already paid. just be sure your account is in good standing and have your line active for 24 months

0 Likes
Y2KFLHR1

you are lucky you got the 650, I just wasted a few hours of my life to get verizon to honor that deal. Preordered the phone and the rebate was 650, when it was delivered it had changed to 450, I was guaranteed that I would be credited the correct amount when I sent my phone in, but again Verizon reps lie! I finally was able to get my 200 credit but I will NEVER renew my account with them, 2nd upgrade, 2nd set of lies and hassle.

0 Likes
TRANTA04

Do you mind to provide how did you get the $200 credit back?

They gave me $160 for my iPhone 6 and $40 for iPhone 5s and both in excellent condition.

0 Likes