What paywall do I have to pass to get reliable service during the day?
deepsman

I live in 80027. I pay for unlimited data "Play More" It comes with 25GB of a joke called "Preferred data".

My question is, why do I get 35mbs download at night but the time I really need it during the day I get less than 1mbs a second. Its usually around .14-.5mbs. I thought "Preferred data"  protects me from this type of congestion.

Now, before switching to unlimited data it wasn't this bad. I averaged around 5 MBS.

For context, I can't listen to music while jogging. I can't even load up the my Verizon app. 

I have 5 lines - we all have iPhone 7 - 8 and we all experience the same issue.

We are already looking to switch to Tmobile as our phones are basically useless without being connected to Wifi.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What paywall do I have to pass to get reliable service during the day?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want if for you to leave the family deepsman. We would be sad if you left. I know I rely on my data to work to listen to music while I workout as well. You have reached the right person to help you. I am sure we will figure this out. I have sent you a private note to further help you and your family. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
deepsman

I was sent a link to a short video that says my area has less that optimal service. 

It's a very generic video with no resolution to my problem.

Very disapponted with this. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the frustration you experienced as a result of receiving a generic video message that was sent as it relates to optimal, deepsman. Let me address the concerns you have with the video you were sent and your service concerns. What exact video were you sent? Was it dealing with factors that can impact your wireless signal? What exact service issues are you experiencing? What are your city and cross-street location nearest to you? Please share some details so we can look into your concerns.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes