Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Prefontaine84

Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 128gb.  Ordered 9/9 with ship date of 9/23.  Spoke to Verizon customer service rep and they told me that no one who ordered past 3:30am EST got the 9/16 delivery date, however I have a confirmation email time stamped at 3:15am EST.

0 Likes
HDTroy

Ordered mine around 7:30 am 9/9 and my status shows 9/16 delivery date so the time ordered makes no difference I think.

Money has come out of my account so I would think all is good.

0 Likes
New2VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else have a "Shipping date" listed instead of a delivery date on the Verizon site?

The order confirmation email states 9/23/16 as a delivery date but the site shows 9/23 as the shipping date.

Grrr! (Sadly, I am too pathetically impatient.)

Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, I ordered 128 gb iPhone 7 plus at 12:14 am on 12/9 and mine still says processing. No money has come out of my account as of yet. My delivery Date on the web says 9/16, but when I click the link it still says 9/28. I'm just going to assume 9/28 delivery at this point. better to assume the worst Haha.

MRSWANTED1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spoke with the rep not to long ago my delivery by date say9/16 on the email and the site says ship 9/28 but when I asked him about it, he said my ship date is 9/16 and that I should have it within 2 to 3 days from that date

0 Likes
ClassicRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the same day one rep told me that exact thing (to go off of the 9/16 date and I'd get it 2-3 days later), and then another rep told me it would ship on the 28th. I don't think they actually know what's going on so they aren't committing to any one answer...

MRSWANTED1
Enthusiast - Level 2

SMH this wouldn't be as frustrating if my phone actually worked

Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

My email confirmation and online both say 9/28. I really think it's more of a fail safe for Verizon but I honestly don't expect it the day of release with how many pre orders they have.

0 Likes
ClassicRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card just got charged and I checked my new shipment date - the 16th! Woohoo! I ordered the 128g Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus on 9/9 @ 12:25am PST.

0 Likes
melzyt123
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was just charged! Looks like I am getting it on Friday (see my above post). Yay!

0 Likes