Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
ghostmedic171
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh man, are THOSE things in short supply...

lets just say I ordered my JB 128gb 7+ on the 9th... 6 hours after it went on sale and I still don't have it.

granted, its supposed to get here today - went home early just to make sure it gets signed over in one piece.. But that was a... almost a 40 day lead time???

Unless supply imrpoves - you MAY be waiting that long... but don't want to rain on your parade - if your wait time is similar then you should see it before then! Apple has to be cranking out the JBs as fast as they can, it's not good press for either them or the carriers.

what worries me is it took this long for me to get mine, and I ordered mine on pre order day - what about the ones who ordered that evening? on the 10th? 11th? etc etc etc

that said, I'm pretty sure theirs been a lot of cancellations or people who abandoned the JB for a matte black or other finish.

Theyre definitely moving them out... just painfully slowly 😕

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Ugh hoping you get  today. I ordered mine 9/26 with an estimated delivery of 11/30. I keep,watching videos of people opening their jet black 7+ phones and going absolutely bezerk! Hope mine comes soon  

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Hey guys the supplies are getting better. I ordered mine 9/23 with a ship date of 11/23 but it's on the way as we speak. It should be soon for most people. Good luck everyone.

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for sharing Margielibra!!  If you don't mind me asking, what color and GB?

slimjim1135
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered a 128gb matte black plus over the phone on 9/25. Received the order today that it's shipping and will be here the 20th.

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks!!! : )  It appears that the matte black is in stock and is moving forward, but the  iPhone 7 Plus 128gb JB our still out of stock.

XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got the confirmation today my 256gb matte black plus has shipped.  I went with the large one due to the less wait time.

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I did as well, now I have to wait 48-72 hours for verizon to reset my spending limit, ugh, what was your edd

0 Likes
XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

It says unavailable at the moment, I'm guessing 2-5 days?

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

anytime. I ordered a matte black 128 gig. For some reason it's the popular one. But it's coming I month ahead of schedule. Thanks again Verizon.

0 Likes