Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I believe Verizon is just screwing with me now   My order status is back to the way it was in the beginning, showing the pre-order number

But every time I log into my Verizon, it says I have a notification to check my order status. I starting to believe they just want to rub it in that my ship date is 11/16

0 Likes
retrosince1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

did you recieve a shipping notification?

0 Likes
TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

no not yet.  I just have a notification alert every time I sign into my Verizon to check the status of my order.  I read on here that with some people, when your preorder number is replace with an order number within a few hours your credit cards are charged.  I was hoping that would be my case, but sadly no

0 Likes
retrosince1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

they took my money on 9/16 with the same ship date and they have no answers...im tired of calling them honestly contemplated switching carriers

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

TAMOQU81​ I have the same thing when I log into my account, but it's always been there ever since I placed an order. I believe they just add that so you know you have an order pending with them. They should be sending confirmation notices when your order ships.

retrosince1977​ Did you place an order online or over the phone? I was told be a rep that if you placed an order online they usually charge the card at that time. But if you placed an order over the phone they don't charge until the order ships out. I placed mine over the phone and hasn't had my card charged yet.

Ordered: iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Rose Gold & 128 GB Matte Black

Order placed: 9/14/16 around 5:30 PM PST

Ship by date: Rose Gold - 9/12 / Matte Black - 9/19

Still in processing, no other activity.

Seems like the 128 GB are in higher demand whereas the 32 and 256 GB are shipping out ahead of schedule since they're more available right now. I hope they start shipping out the 128s soon, hoping to get my phone before going on a trip on 9/13.

0 Likes
retrosince1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered online and it said that I wouldnt be charged but they charged my CC. Im upset because i ordered the matte black 32g and everyone at verizon states that i shouldve gotten an email if it was delayed prior to the ship date. ship date has come and gone without any communication from big red...

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you order? That's a bummer, I would be pissed if that happened to me. Have you thought of canceling and picking up from an Apple store or Best Buy? I hear most of them have the 32 GBs in stock right now.

0 Likes
STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep same thing went back to preorder number and ship date reappeared hideous 11/23

Felt the same way like they're just messing with me  

I did it in store and they didn't charge my CC, rep said when the charge hits my CC it will ship two days later so I'm just going to stop checking and just wait on the charge to hit. Sooooo done with all this I'm going through apole next preorder.

0 Likes
retrosince1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thats the plan...if i dont have anything by next week im going to the apple store.

0 Likes
LARBAI37

Terrible rollout time frame.  I ordered my 7+ a week ago and delivery is 11/3.

0 Likes