Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I ordered a 7 plus 128 gb in rose gold. My email

says deliver by 9/16/16 but when I click "check order status" it says deliver by 9/28/16 so which is it???? Lol

mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am wondering the same thing. My email says delivery by 10/5, but "Check order status" says 11/2. The order page on My Verizon also says 10/5. Big difference!

Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I mean, first world problems, but I was hoping to have my new phone next week. I'm just going to assume that it'll be here next month. Boo.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

or you could mosey in a store sooner.

0 Likes
KIMGHE77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the 7 plus in rose gold 32 gb 3 mins after pre order started (3:03 am eastern) and my ship date is showing 9/28 :\....

RNCCRN9706
Enthusiast - Level 3

After waking up at 3am EST, I ordered by 3:20am EST after their website finally was set for preorder. I got a Rose Gold 128gb because it then showed a ship-by date of 9/16 whereas the 256GB model showed a date of 9/28.  I wanted my phone on release day without having to go thru all the hassle of going to a store, waiting in line and them not having the color and model I wanted, which is why I set my alarm to get up in the middle of the night on Friday. This.happened in the past on other Release days, wait in line at store for hours, get to the top of the line and them not have the model I wanted.

Now, here's the funny part. The order confirmation email I got by 3:24am on Friday has a link to click to check on order status..it was originally 9/16...then changed to 9/28 by midday on Friday. BUT if I check the status of my order on the website, it says 9/16. SO I sure hope that's the real Ship-by date. Otherwise I'll NEVER pre-order again and will just try my luck at the store on release day.

RNCCRN9706
Enthusiast - Level 3

yup..same here. Different ship-by dates on the check status of your order link in the confirmation email and the Order Status page on the website.

MARKER220
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine through Verizon after I got denied from the iPhone Upgrade program (even though I have good credit Smiley Sad).  My order was completed at 3:30am EDT for an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black.  My deliver by date is showing 10/12 Smiley Sad.  I should have went to Verizon first!

0 Likes
varunreddyd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is also same case. I spoke with rep today and he says, there are delays and I would receive on 9/28.

wctimpact
Enthusiast - Level 2

Checking in with my story as well. Stayed up until launch (1:00AM MST). As soon as the site went live I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black (matte not jet). I took a screenshot of my order page which showed 09/16 as when the phone would arrive. When I got my confirmation email (at 1:01AM) it showed 09/28 as my delivery date. I'm going to be out of the country during that time and won't be back by then. Had I had known that Verizon would be pushing people back without warning I would have pre-ordered from Apple or Best Buy.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 1.00.46 AM.png

It showed me 09/16 throughout the entire checkout process and the finalize page.

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 3.16.46 PM.png

Now I get 09/28.

0 Likes