Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received an alert from my cc company that my card was charged.  Now my expected ship/delivery date is missing.  It's been there all day, so I am super hopeful that this means they are about to start shipping phones!  I ordered 128gb matte black 7 plus around 5:30am 9/9.

Fingers crossed for everyone with no ship dates posted!  I will be watching verizon and fedex like a hawk tonight waiting for tracking information. I'll update if I have any changes.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I your CC was charged you will have it soon. When My card was charged my date disappeared too.

nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good deal.  That's what I'm hoping for!

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered my phone on 9/9 got my email confirmation at 2:45pm central with a delivery date of 9/28 on 9/20 around 1am central my CC was charged and today 9/21 UPS delivered my iPhone 7 plus 256 black.IMG_0316.JPG

Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm really hoping that they are about a week ahead of schedule. I was really hoping to have mine for a wedding on September 30th... my delivery date is one week after.

Thanks for sharing MIGAGU32​ you gave me a little hope!

MAILKLEE

I ordered a regular black iPhone 7 not the plus either and it is saying its not gonna ship until OCTOBER 12TH! Wth why??

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

What was you time stamp on order confirmation?

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since my cc was charged yesterday afternoon and my ship date disappeared, I was hopeful for a tracking number this morning. Nothing. No email, and my account still says "processing, check back later". My original delivery date from day 1 has been today. Apparently that's not gonna happen.

0 Likes
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

We know you are anxious to get your new phone caryrae73! You will get an email as soon as it ships. You can also check your order status here: Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless .

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

**UPDATE** I still have not received any sort of confirmation or communication from Verizon, however, I was able to pick up a tracking number via FedEx with a combination of my order number and location number!

The formula is:

ORDERNUMBER_00LOCATIONNUMBER

1298531_001779924      <-------- that's what it should look like (I changed numbers here so as to not reflect my actual order number)  your Verizon order number and location number should both have 7 digits.  You must add the zeros.

So on that note- mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  The day it was originally scheduled to be delivered!

0 Likes