Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
TRAFOS12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great surprise this morning.  I didn't check my email all weekend and wine up to a song number sent on Saturday and I checked the tracking number and it's out for delivery right now!  Only 2 weeks after I was suppose to have it. 

257 rose gold

10/21 order date

11/4 first expected ship date

11/11 second ship date

12/5 third ship date

11/19 shipped

11/21 arrived

0 Likes
nogardytic

I ordered 2 Verizon iPhone 7 plus 128GB phones at Costco.

Original order September 26, 2016

Estimated ship date October 16, 1016

Then

I Called Verizon on October 15, 2016 about data plan

Told them not to alter anything

After hanging up my ship date bumped to November 16, 2016

Called a couple more times and they had zero clue what's up.

Then I called them today November 21, 2016

Girl on phone says December 8, 2016

Sorry, Verizon screwed this one up somehow.  There is no way it takes 2 1/2 months to get these phones.

Verizon should escalate this order and make it right!

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 7 plus jet black 256 on 10/23/16  my EED was 11/23/16, I received it on 11/17/16 after calling them and asking wuestion as to why others that have a order dat on or around mine were receiving their phones and not me. after about 20 min on chat suddenly a tracking number was found and my phone shipped. i believe verzon has shippments of the phones bit are holding them. my thoughtt is that they will use the phones as leverage to get bills paid in full becsuse if your bill is not paid in full the cant take payment or process anything else until bill is settled. btw for those of you eho are replacing your note seven mske sure they dont charge you the $20 upgrade fee as a swap is not an upgrade. if tgeybhave charged you already demand that your money be credited back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how excited you must be to get your new phones, nogardytic. We want to find out what is happening with your order. Please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nogardytic

Is this the private message?  You can call me any time.  [removed]

I’m not sure what to tell you. Phones ordered September 26th at Costco.    Not here yet.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
nogardytic

Update on my September 26th order.

Somebody from this forum through Verizon as a Verizon representative said to privately contact them a few days ago.

I replied to that person through an email they sent to me.  It's not like they don't have my phone number to call me and give me an update as per this thread.

Nothing happened.

It's now over 2 months and no phones.  Pretty ridiculous.

0 Likes