Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Mine doesn't say that

0 Likes
gonyxtorbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

mb 7+ 256

ordered 10/16

edd 11/09

delivered today.

Just waiting for this slow process of transferring everything from my s7 edge. This phone is amazing to look at!

0 Likes
TANTEN35
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cancelled my order last week for a 128 plus matte black. I originally ordered a gold 128 plus on 10/11/16 with an edd of this week of November. Cancelled and just ordered a 128 matte black 5 minutes ago. It'll be here in 2 days. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

0 Likes
jasper1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, I ordered the 256 rose gold + on 10/22.It was supposed to come on 11/4 and it has been pushed back to this Friday, 11/11 and I am not super confident that it will get shipped then, especially since its a Holiday.

I didn't even care about the color, I picked that one because according to VZ it was shipping the soonest of all of them...

0 Likes
TANTEN35
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told matte black. Even on the Verizon websit, there's no wait.

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Yaaaay!!

TANTEN35
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone has shipped! Ordered it today around 2pm.

0 Likes
cheermom13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my 7+ 128gb RG in 10/18 with an edd of 11/30. It's been 3 weeks now, and will probably have to wait another 3 weeks for arrival. I did see where the MB 128gb was available, but this will be my first iPhone device (Note7 recall here), so I wanted to at least get the phone that I wanted!  I've never had to wait this long for a device!

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered jet her black on 10/16 with a ship date of 11/30.  My phone was shipped today.  Keep ya head up as I believe that phones are shipping early 🙂

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

what size did you order in the jet black?

0 Likes