Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Your best bet is to go through Apple. As you can see by these forums that it's taking a while to get the phones through Verizon. 

0 Likes
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Please keep us posted. 

0 Likes
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

The only issue I had with going through apple is you get billed through your carrier and apple separately and you end up paying more in the end. If you go through the iPhone Upgrade Program apple offers sure you can upgrade every year but you have to pay for Apple care. I've never broken a phone so it's a waste of money in my case.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Still processing, ugh anyone else seeing any movement

0 Likes
TRAFOS12
Enthusiast - Level 2

No.  I have an odd feeling if you ordered the 256 rose gold + you might be looking at a few more weeks.  I was supposed to get mine on 11/4 and it has been pushed back to this Friday, 11/11 and I am not super confident that it will get shipped then.

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I'm waiting on the matte black, my edd is 11/11, hoping mine doesn't get pushed back as the 128 is in stock now

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yikes that sucks. I received my 256 rose gold + on the 3rd. Must've gotten lucky. I hope you get yours soon though!!!

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Just got an email, crefit card charged

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered 10/29, edd 11/11, matte black iPhone 7 plus, 256gb, it says your order is processing it may take 3 business days to process,  finally

usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • LOCATION CODE
    N832001
  • ORDER DATE
    10/23/2016
  • IN-STORE PICKUP
    Store Detail Not Available
  • PRODUCT NAMES
    4G 4FF Pre-Installed SIM
    iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB

why do it say  it say in store pick up (store detail not available)? i did not choose instore pick up or does everyones order says this before shipping info is provided?

0 Likes