Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was told by a rep that if i found a 7 plus 256 jet black in a verizon store i could go in or call give them my order number and they will fullfill the order and then cancel the order i placed. you should try this.

0 Likes
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live in San Antonio, I've called stores from here all the way up to Dallas and no one has any size or color of any of the pluses

0 Likes
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Finally got my shipping information!! I was starting to worry but I guess its worked itself out. Now to loose my mind until it shows up on Tuesday lol

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Congrats, when was your edd, and what phone and when did you order

0 Likes
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Original order date was 10/9 for 128gb rose gold 7 plus. Edd was 11/30 (supposed to be here on Tuesday 11/8) so three weeks earlier.

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I'm getting close, come on verizon

0 Likes
gonyxtorbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got the text that my order had been received. Hasn't changed on

myverizon from processing yet. But, my card has been charged. Things are

looking up.

Ordered 10/16 edd 11/9

7+ mb 256 hubba hubba

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered the same on 10/29, edd 11/11, I've got to be next

threecount
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a Verizon customer..just curious...I ordered my last iPhone 6 directly through Apple and picked it right up at their store. I still use Verizon as my carrier. I want to get the iPhone 7 plus now as my contract is up. Is there any benefit to doing it directly though Verizon, rather than Apple? It seems like Verizon has a longer wait time.

Has anyone found ANY iPhone 7 plus' in any stores yet? When I check the Apple web site, it does say they do have some phones in black and silver in stock in certain Apple stores now yet it seems like Verizon stores still have zero.

Don't know what to do....grrrrrrrrrrrr

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

7+JB ordered 10/16....ship date 11/30....sounds like they are working on October orders now???  Sure hope so 😞

0 Likes