Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
CRAMER76
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also had a note 7. Turned it in  oct11 and using my old galaxy s5. Waiting for jet black128 7 plus . Looks like it will be around Thanksgiving b4 i get it.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, this whole process is crazy, Verizon has sent me two emails today, one about adding a new line of service and another about a smart phone waiting for me, yet nothing about the phone I already ordered shipping, smh

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes i gt those emails also. funny i never gt a tracking number email for that bomb package i recieved. i did not know it was suppose to come. i have received emails from verizon erging me to turn in my note 7 but no offer to send me a temp phone. one thing for sure i use to be a big samsung galaxy fan but now since all of this bul happen from recall then sending out "SAFE" replacement note 7s and then recalling thoseim done with samsung as i am very sure they have lost many customers. i just bought my apple watch and no phone 😞

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Noooo not the bomb package      

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Lol

0 Likes
JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah those Note 7's are FIRE!!!

stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well my expected ship date for 7+ rose gold 256 was 11/4 which is tomorrow and just got an email saying they don't have enough phones so my new ship date is 11/11. I'm so freaking mad!!!!!!!!!

MICPRE9
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's terrible definitely didn't expect them to miss the mark on any. When

did you order

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Smh, thats what my edd is, if they change it, I'm going to be pissed

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes bomb package. have you seen theses boxes? its a fire proof box with a box inside of that box. then a box inside that box with a phone size box inside that one. latex gloves (you read right..... latex gloves) wtf!! and a static proof bag. i feel like the una bomber shipping this thing