Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to the my verizon app, go to devices on the left side of the screen, go to my orders and it should always show the status of your order. Once you get charged the $80 it disappears completely for some reason and you can't see the status anymore

MICPRE9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still waiting at this point I keep checking each site every 5 minutes

tonight its driving me crazy cause I feel like I should be next, I have two

phones on order, 128 gb 7+ gold and 32 gb rose gold, I'm guessing its

hurting me two phones on the same order.

Does anyone know if you get an email before they charge your card or does

your card get charged first?

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Idk good question

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Mine just says your order is in process, it shows me the amount no edd though, not in the app

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I can only see the date online, nothing in the app, and no updates

JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe it's charged first, then order confirmation, then shipping/tracking#.

Whats odd to me is how in some cases ppl are waiting to be charged while others paid upfront. I guess that's just an online versus in the store thing? But when I went to the store and ordered my matte black 128GB 7Plus I had to pay the tax and activation up front. So there was no waiting to be charged. I simply received an email confirming the order the same day of the order, and then three days later I received an email saying that the phone was preparing to be shipped and I had a tracking number in that email.

The craziest part is my in store order was on October 21st with an EDD of 12/7 like everyone else, yet I had my tracking email by October 24th, and had the phone in my hands by October 26th. No pre order, no waiting, no calling customer service. Maybe the timing was just right in my case. It seems like they have some automated system that appears to be shipping orders by date ordered, newest first. It really sucks for those of you who pre ordered though. No reason I should have had my phone first. Well, at least not the capacity and color anyway. I know that on the day I ordered, all of the plus models were on backorder in every color and every capacity. Then the following week there was actually matte black 128 pluses in stock right on the site. Strange. I'm sure that all the capacity and color models add quite a bit of variability for how these orders are being filled, based on when shipments come in. Hang in there everyone!!

TL;DR

Hang in there everyone!! I have a strong feeling you will all have your orders sooner than the EDD!! Stay positive!

AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I originally ordered a 128 gb iPhone 7 plus on 10/12 and the expected ship date was 11/30. Did it in store and they told me my card would be charged when it was ready to ship. Cancelled it on 10/17 for the 256gb which will arrive tomorrow.

But definitely stay patient people! Lol

JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hmmmm. I wonder why they made me pay the tax and activation up front on my in store order.

Who else had to pay up front for tax and activation on an in store order, versus those of you that ordered in store and are/were waiting to be charged?

0 Likes
ybjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I've been stalking istocknow like crazy, I was able to find a rose gold 256 model in a nearby Apple store, so i canceled my order w/ Verizon and picked up the phone today! Good luck everyone Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MICPRE9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I paid in store as well. I actually had kind of forgotten about that part.

till you brought it up. So I guess we just have to wait for an email. I

opened a chat with someone last night but they weren't able to tell me

anything besides what I could see online.