Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am just dying to get mine and having a broken 6+ that only works when it wants makes the wait even longer!! LOL

0 Likes
ybjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a note 7 and have been waiting for my gold i7+ to be shipped to me, but like everyone else, it's on backorder, and supposed to be shipping out by the 9th, but I was hoping to get it sooner. Every day I wake up to a text and banner notification telling me my phone is unsafe, AS IF I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW lol! And it seems like all of the 7+ in the apple stores on the west coast are clean out of them all. I just want my phone already Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

What state are you in? At my store we have some limited 128GB for Silver iPhone 7 Plus available

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

You may need to give Verizon a call, the same the happened to me and they had to cancel my order and the redo it. They did a form that made my phone out on the next shipping date, which was that next day.

0 Likes
kattatonik916
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Pre-order number and estimated delivery date just disappeared and I have an order number.  Card was charged. No tracking yet, maybe tomm morning.

Order date: 9/29

Original Est Delivery: 11/23

Phone: 7+ 128gb Silver

Zipzapzot
Enthusiast - Level 1

128GB silver 7+

Ordered in-store on 9/27

EDD 11/23.

Shipping 11/4-11/5

KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine did the same thing last night, I'm still waiting for an email telling me it shipped. It said it  usually takes up to 3 days to process after it takes the money so I guess more waiting...

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Where are you all seeing the order number dissapear, hoping I'm next

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is still there, still processing, hopefully soon

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

When was your edd

0 Likes