Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
kattatonik916
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea, Mine was 9/29.  I'm still waiting as well.  I talked to verizon last week he said "all colors seem to be shipping a few weeks early" but he of course couldn't give me a time table.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Yup so next week, hopefully I'll see movement

0 Likes
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my rose gold 7+ on 10/9, it's been saying processing since then. I just received an email that says "Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped." the bottom of the email says my order date is 11/1 instead of when I actually placed my order... Then I checked my order status on the app and the order is completely gone!

Does this mean it's on its way or am I going through the glitch??? if you had this happen also please let me know!!

0 Likes
CRAMER76
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would contact verizon and ask what's going on

0 Likes
KBARAN529
Enthusiast - Level 3

And I just got charged $80

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

The email you received is to let you know they are charging you that moment. Now you got charged for $80 your payment for the device is completed. later tonight or by tomorrow morning you should get an email from Verizon with your tracking number.  Congratulations!

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing serious. It's email to let you guys know they are processing the payment right now. Trust me I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7's for my family and it's the same thing for everyone. Just check your debit/ credit card for Verizon purchase. Good luck to all!!

0 Likes
YOECOURT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my shipping info this morning!

0 Likes
keaiyao1991

Has anyone received an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb in Silver yet???

My order date for the 128 Plus Silver was on 9/18 with an expected ship date of 11/2 (which is today) and I've still not heard a thing!!!

0 Likes
CRAMER76
Enthusiast - Level 3

It may not hurt to contact verizon .

0 Likes