Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
cookg
Enthusiast - Level 1

So JEALOUS on the guys who ordered/re-ordered recently and get phones so fast. I don't know the reason why Verizon kind of delay on pre-orders but I don't really want to give up the pre-order promotion. Let's see how long it will cost me for this. 

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

My card got charged today so hopefully my phone will be shipped tomorrow. FYI Verizon said that it was their error about my order, so they put a report in and prioritize form and put my order to shipping out on the next available shipping date.  I originally ordered on 09/17 and it suppose to ship on 10/19, it back ordered again to 11/02. When I called on yesterday,  the rep said he don't know what went on with the order because some reps said the 10/19 and some said 11/02, so they had to correct things.

0 Likes
MICCHR91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my 128g gold 7+ on 9/25 with and expected shipping date of 11/9. Nothing has changed in my account and it still says processing.

I've been seeing people who has ordered around the same time with similar phones are getting theirs early. I'm really hoping mine ships soon too!

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 256gb Rose Gold 7+ on 10/17 with a expected ship date of 11/04. Nothing so far. On the website it says processing but when I call 611 it says pending shipment. Is there any difference between the two? I'm not too patient so waiting hasn't been easy for me lol

Really hoping I get my phone soon!

stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here I ordered 128gb Rose Gold 7+ on 10/16 found out the 256bg were shipping faster so on 10/20 I cancelled and reordered. My ship date is 11/4 and nothing either! I am dying over here!! I have a good feeling that maybe tomorrow they will ship out a big batch of them! hahaha

Vixstra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im not a patient person and this is driving me nuts! My expected ship date is 11/30  needs to hury up!

AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also had originally ordered the 128gb and heard the 256 ones were shipping faster. I've never wanted someone to take my money so badly! Hahaha when my CC is finally charged I will be so happy. The wait is killing me.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Call them, your order may be like mines "Messed up" and they had to redue mines.

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm going to give it until the expected ship date (11/04) before contacting them. Unless my Note 7 explodes before then

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Ha ha! Okay I thought it kept backordering etc.

0 Likes