Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Anybody want one of mine? They shipped two by mistake. Smh

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Are you serious, omg, what configuration

ASTANDISH85
Enthusiast - Level 1

I place my order on 9/20 around 10:30am EST, iPhone 7 Plus 128GB silver. It still says it will ship by 11/02. It seems like those who ordered MB color after 9/20 are already getting the shipping notification. Has any one who placed the silver color around 9/20 gotten the shipping notification?

0 Likes
pmadsquuare
Enthusiast - Level 1

MARGIELIBRA​ HA you funny.

Ordered an iPhone 7 MB+ 128gb on 9/30 and EDD of 11/30 and just got a text that my order has been received and will come with tracking info soon after. Looks like the MB iP7+'s are more readily available..

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, it looks like it, hopefully the dates won't slip by next week, since I can't place my order till then

0 Likes
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Matte black 7s plus 128 gig. I can't get through to them but I have a feeling a may have to return it.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Most likely

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered 128gb 7+ on 9/17 with a edd of 10/19 they pushed the order back to 11/02. I turned around and ordered a 256gb RG and the edd is 11/04. Which ever comes first then I'll cancel the other one.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I know how excited you are to receive your new phone oesistar07. You'll have your new phone in your hands in no time. You can use your order or confirmation number to check the expected ship date of your phone here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless .

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I've been waiting one month or so, Verizon keeps pushing my order back.

0 Likes