Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

You guys got it good. Some people are waiting for delivery till December. Lol

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I saw that, I wanted the jet black, but it's back ordered till December, I'll settle for the matte black as I'm coming from my Rose gold 6s a 7 plus will definitely be an upgrade for me

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Mine says the 23RD. I'm giving it one more week then I'm going somewhere else where they actually have the phone And with some sort of explanation.

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would too but I would loose the promo that expired on the 9/30/2016

XessIV36
Enthusiast - Level 3

Going form note7 to iPhone 7 plus. Ordered the 256gb matte black on Oct 13 and says expected ship date of Oct 18. Kinda mad because the customer service rep made it sound like I'd get it the 18th. Hoping it actually ships because I got this extremelydangerous and flammable device in my house. ~SARCASM~

However what's the experience with an expected ship date to actually shipping and in hand? Never had a phone shipped ordered in store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do recommend not leaving your order information available publically.  It would be a good idea to delete this post.  If your device happens to become available early, you will be emailed tracking information.

noahs_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Hello All! Hopefully today our shipping information will change. I ordered my phone " 7+ Silver 128Gig on the 17th of September and I haven't received my phone as of yet. Hopefully it will get sent to the warehouse today. Good Luck Everyone!!!

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please delete my post

0 Likes
NITCHA24

Ordered my iPhone 7+ 128gb Black on 9/20, and it was shipped on 10/17 via Fed-Ex 2nd day shipping.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Hopefully you can an assistance to me. My phone suppose to be shipped out tomorrow "two day shipping".  Is your delivery showing that you will get it today or tomorrow? I know that it varies on when it was sent out.

0 Likes