Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
cartwrna

I received my "trade in box" 2 days after I placed the initial order. Theyve been in my closet since then just waiting on the 7 to arrive.

0 Likes
arnie58
Enthusiast - Level 2

The 30 days is from when you receive your new phone. 

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

I love helping out you guys.

If you guys did the trade in offer $650 to trade from iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s Plus for the iPhone 7 / 7 Plus BEFORE 09/30/2016, then you guys are good! You have 30 days after you guys receive your new iPhone 7/ 7 Plus. The trade in offer must be received by December 30th 2016 not 31st.

Example: If you receive your iPhone 7 in December 7th, you have until 12/30/2016 to get the $650 trade in offer.

Once you guys get your iPhone, don't wait. The next day ship out your old iPhone. Also remember to delete and restore your iPhone as new. Remove your information and disable Find my iPhone.

I also work at USPS, I see this a lot from people doing this when they send out their trade in iPhones. Please include your return address on the pre return sticker that Verizon sends out. In case something happens, USPS can return the phone back to the right owner. But keep that in mind. Plus I make sure the boxes are scanned and goes to the right location. So when you guys track the package, you will see your package details. Usually it takes 5 days to get to Verizon if you are in New Jersey/ New York area. Sometimes a little bit longer like 7-8 days total.

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Jet Black ordered at Verizon store 09/24/2016

Order Number:  279647

Order location :  W233101

Ship By 11/30/2016

Any news wrt the phone being shipped earlier then the 11/30/2016 date?

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my 7+ Rose Gold 128GB on 10/12

Expected Ship Date is 11/30

Let's hope we don't have to wait that long.

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

The  7 Plus Jet Black 128GB are the ones that are taking the most time. I am sure your order will be processed before mine.   : )

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I cancelled my order and ordered the 7+ Rose Gold 256 GB and it says it'll ship by 11/04 so yes I do imagine I'll get mine before you. I'm sorry though. The wait definitely sucks! I literally waited 5 days and was beyond done lol

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Very cool and congrats!!!  : )

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I did the same yesterday,  No way I was waiting till the 11/30, new edd 11/9

AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea 11/30 is just ridiculous! Yey us though haha