Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

Hey, I also ordered the Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128gb on 9/16/16. So we are in the same boat it looks like. Mine says shipping 10/26/16 as well. I wonder when they will send these out. Seems that the MB iPhone 7+ is more popular then the white faced ones.

0 Likes
Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

Cool! Hopefully mine is on the way soon too. Ordered same day and same estimated ship date.

0 Likes
Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

Got a text message about an hour ago from Verizon saying they "received my order". My wife got her 7+ about a week ago. When they sent her this text it was the day after that she got a text saying that it was shipped. So my guess is my estimated 10/26 matte black 128gb 7+ will actually be shipped tomorrow or soon after. That is only if it goes the same as how my wife's was shipped. You should receive 2 messages. You're in the door for shipping when you get the first text message alert and its actually shipped when you get the second.

0 Likes
RSAWCHUC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yay... It's on it's way! Okay, this is how it went down... I ordered my matte black, 128 GB iPhone 7+ at a corporate Verizon Store on September 16, 2016 (am)... they told me October 26, 2016 was my ship date. And all I saw on my My Verizon page under Notifications (it showed the number 1 in the little bell icon) was, processing, ship date, 10/26/16. Then last night, 10/11/16, the bell icon showed 0... and it no longer said ship date 10/26/16, it said nothing for the ship date, but under billing, it now had a progress bar for monthly payments, though no progress yet. I checked again until I was too tired. First thing this morning 10/12/16, same thing... then I looked under the my orders menu... processing... an hour or two later... shipped, yet no email or text confirmation... about two hours later an email confirmation arrived with a UPS tracking number... I checked that tracking number at UPS for the next 4-5 hours and it said it didn't have any info on that number??? Then an hour or two later, it was confirmed... delivery will be tomorrow, 10/13/16 between 12:45 and 4:45pm, signature required. I'll believe it when it's in my hands... LOL! Though I'm feeling pretty confident & positive right now... Can I even sleep??? LOL... hang in there friends!! 🙂

JASLIT54

I ordered my mb128 7+ on 9/17.  Ship date is 10/26.  I'm hoping that it will be sooner. 

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I am new to Verizon and CS is telling me different things. I ordered a iPhone 7+ Silver 128GB on 9/17 and the shipping date is 10/17. When I called on Monday, they said that it will be shipped on the 10/17 and received on the 19th. I called this morning and the rep stated that it will be shipped on the 19th. They need to get it together and be on the same page. "I'm trying to be patient." LOL

Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

Purchased mine 9/16 with estimate shipdate of 10/26. Mine just shipped out today. MB 128 7+

Yours I'll probably be next.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your device is received. Have you received any tracking information?

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel like I'm the only one that got the 32! I barely use my phone for any storage, I'm sure it's a good fit for me - just would like to know if the 32 is running about 2 to 3 weeks ahead of original ship date proposal!

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Pilot it's just a difference of a couple of bucks on the bill. The 32 gig is like 32 bucks and the 128 is like 38 bucks. I ordered the 128 gig and figure I would fill it with the important apps I need. I travel a lot and a larger phone with memory will come in handy. Whenever it shows up that is. Lol.

0 Likes