Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
arnie58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pilot1226

Except there are differences in availability for 32 and 128 versions based on inventory.  Higher demand for the 128.

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

True Artie but the larger gigs are appearing more and more except here. Idk

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I agree.  For me, personally, I chose the 32 version. I have a 16 gb 6 right now, and I'm not close to filling it up. Everything I want is accessible via streaming, so I don't keep a ton of movies, music, etc., on my phone.

KENSTI65
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a gold, 32gb iPhone 7 plus on 9/22 with a deliver date of 10/26. I received shipping confirmation on 10/9 and it's out for delivery today (10/11).

Yay! Two weeks early!

doloresk_vzw
Verizon Employee
spliffstar1904

We understand it's hard to wait for your new phone. I'm happy to learn everything is working out for you and you will be getting the phone you want. I would like to set proper expectations regarding the charges. The difference monthly is approximately $4.17 for the 256GB. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

0 Likes
BEATRYCZE1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

did someone already received the iPhone plus 128gb matte black and when ordered  it?

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think I read anything on this thread with black, but I did see something about Rose Gold 128 shipping about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks ahead of original date.

0 Likes
BEATRYCZE1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

128 GB matte black  ordered 16 September ship day 10/26/216 shipped today Smiley Happy

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I know that you are glad. I ordered the 7+ 128GB Silver on 9/17 and the say mines will ship out on Monday.

TNCBNC

Ordered the 128GB iPhone 7 plus Matte Black on 9/16/16 and ship date is still showing 10/26/16. Here is to hoping it ships early like others are seeing.

0 Likes