Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
spliffstar1904
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep just a couple dollars more...

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Same reason I went from 32 to 128. Just a couple of bucks difference.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

100 few dollars more to be exact (not counting the extra taxes on that $100)

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I was referring to the monthly payment. It's about 32 and change for the 32 gig and 8 bucks extra for a 128. Sounds like a good deal.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It is still 100 more dollars out of your pocket, no matter how you look at it. Always look at your total costs and don't get sucked into the how much your monthly payment is. That is exactly what car salesman do also - $50 extra dollars per month for 5 years is $3,000. Same thing in this case.

macie48
Enthusiast - Level 2

How does anyone not realize that ALL carriers are experiencing a back order of some sort?  It happens every year with the IPhone when the new one is launched.  A carrier cannot ship out orders until they receive them from the manufacturer.  They are all waiting on inventory from Apple.  So, everyone that's complaining, I think you should take your complaints to the appropriate place.....Apple.  They do this every year.  People complain every year.  And everyone still continues to buy them, regardless.  I'm still waiting on an iPhone 7 Plus 128 gb Rose Gold for my daughter.  I knew what I was getting into before purchasing it.  I knew I would have to wait. So I will continue to wait patiently. Complaining to Verizon will not make it ship faster.

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Macie. You are 100 percent about your comment. Apple is the big problem. But if you read the posts it's Verizon who is taking forever to get the phones to their customers. You can basically walk into bestbuy, att, T-Mobile, sprint and walk out with a phone At this point. Apple also,launched in India and they are getting plenty over there also. Just wanted to put my two cents in here. Have a great day.

0 Likes
BEATRYCZE1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

32 gb black ordered 16 September ship day 10/16/216  shipped today

128 GB black  ordered 16 September ship day 10/26/216 still processing

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for your response, BEATRYCZE1971 - Posts like these are what we need to see more of! So, it sounds like they are running about a week ahead of their estimate shipping date at time of backorder.  Hopefully they keep making up the slack, I really don't want to have to wait until the end of November!

Yours is a matte Black finish, right? Not the new "Jet Black"?

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

MARGIELIBRA​ That's the price we have to pay for the $650 credit, I guess.  I could have it today if I wanted to have the new $99 promotion they replaced the $650 credit promotion with. But I'd rather wait and have the extra hundred bucks in my pocket... Going to have to buy a new case and glass protector for it anyway.