Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

I posted this back on the 16th:

"I ordered 2 Jet Black 7 Plus in 128gb in the 1st hour of preorder ...... I have three different deliver dates ... Oct 5th, Oct 12th and Oct 26th"

All three ways I was checking ALL now say October 5th!!! One week from now. Let's see if that's the case!

Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm feeling fortunate. I wasn't able to order until September 12th and then, the phone had a ship date of September 28th. However, later on it did get pushed back to an October 5th ship date.

Well, I just received it from FedEx yesterday (September 27th) and am up and running. I am excited because this is my very first iPhone. I switched from Android after having a brand new top of the line Android every year.

So far I'm liking it despite some frustration due to the learning curve.

iPhone 7+ Matte Black 256GB.

Good luck everyone! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Haha. Ya guys. You need to check that site every morning cause the apple stores are going to start getting a lot of stock.

i got super lucky getting mine considering I'm visiting my wife's family and don't even live here.

0 Likes
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the matte black , 128 gig and my order date is 11/23. I'm considering dropping the iPhone bit and Verizon all together.

MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yay! So my shipping date disappeared today Smiley Happy .... and credit card was just charged!!!!!! just waiting for shipping notification.

TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order Date 9/18/19

7 plus Rose Gold 128 gb

Ship Date 11/16/16 Smiley Sad

Today when I checked my order status.  The page was completely different.  Pre order number is gone.  It shows an different order number and no shipping date.

Hopefully this means movement on my phone.  I don't want to wait until Nov!

STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here! Preorder number is gone and it is now listed under the order number, and shipping date has disappeared(although this is the second instance where shipping date has disappeared). 
Hopefully someone can give us some insight on what this means for us November shipment customers.

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
MARGIELIBRA-

Say it's not so, we don't want to see you go. I definitely want to make sure that you receive your phone as soon as possible. What has you thinking about breaking up with Verizon?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LOKIHB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Some hope for everyone that ordered later...

I put in my reorder on 9/25 after a nightmare of dealing with UPS for 10 days, 7 plus, 256 GB, Gold.  Ship date was 10/19.  Got the text last night that my order was being processed, email this morning that it has been shipped.  I will (hopefully) receive it on Tuesday.  This time I made sure to check that the address was indeed correct.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered on 9/17 and delivery date was 10/19, but it's been shipped as of yesterday. I will receive it Monday. Yaay!!!!!!!

0 Likes