Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MsTiffyJ

No email or tracking info from Verizon yet but I was able to get the tracking number from Fedex Delivery Manager. Phones will be here Tuesday. 2 JB 256GB 7+ ordered 9/9 when I was able to finally get through. Confirmation received at 12:35 am pdt. Now I can breathe.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I ordered right after the VZW website finally let me in around 2:13am CST on the day of pre-order.  My original email said delivery date would be 10/5.  Then that afternoon (pre-order day) I got checked status and it had moved up to 9/23.  It stayed at that date until last night when my card was charged...and then I received tracking info from VZW this morning as well as an email from FedEx saying that I had a package scheduled for delivery this coming Tuesday (9/27).

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Original order confirmation was 10/5.  The moved up to 9/23.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

@mstiffyj

Thank you for the information you have provided.  Now I feel justified in being extremely frustrated!  If you are getting TWO (256GB 7+ Jet Blacks) i'm wondering why in the world your's are getting processed before others, including mine.  I received my confirmation before your time stamp.

I have seen ZERO movement on my order.  I have also checked FedEx AND UPS's ship managers to see if anything is coming to my address.  Nothing!

Sad Day!

0 Likes
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee

We definitely want you to be able to know what to expect on your bill. When the phone order finishes processing, your upgrade fee will appear on the next bill. Hope that helps!

JosephT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!    

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just noticed that my credit card was charged. So I should be shipping out soon. I ordered on 9/9 when I could get on the site. My confirmation was at 3:30 am eastern standard time. I ordered the jet black 7 plus 128 GB. My original ship date was out 5th. Then it moved to Oct 26th. My shipping info has vanished the past three days or so as well.  I hope all of you will start to see movement as well.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

I've already paid the taxes in store so i know those won't show up on my cc but is the upgrade fee charged with the phone is shipped or is that billed to my account.. i've seen conflicting ideas and just wondering if anyone who has gotten charged can help me out?

0 Likes
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in a state with no sales tax. My card got charged tonight with just the upgrade fee so you should see that at least

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

ok I'm hoping to see some updates on the rose gold 256gb getting shipped faster... praying at least 

0 Likes
DAVFER39
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my iphone 7 128 JB on 9/9 @ 12:30pm.

Delivery date 10/12

there is no date in my order anymore

still not being charged.

Smiley Sad

0 Likes