Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine was delivered before lunch today.  CC charged Wednesday evening, received tracking # yesterday, and delivery today.  Matte black 128gb 7 plus.

I am definitely crossing my fingers for all of you that are anxiously awaiting your phones!

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel ya there. My iPhone 6+ died last week so now not only am I waiting, but I'm using a very old Tracfone while I wait it out.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

What was your original ship by date? 

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think it was 10/18

It's been blank since Monday or Tuesday

0 Likes
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine had a ship date of 9/28 MB 128gb 7+. It shipped this morning UPS

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Gunzby!

I know you are eagerly anticipating the arrival of your new device, I would be too! I can provide you with some information, no problem. The devices and the shipping dates can vary by color and memory size. Upon review of my resources, I'm showing that the ship by date for the iPhone 7+ w/32GB is 11/9. Please keep in mind that this can change. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be later, since it could very well be sooner. Please keep in mind that once you are billed for the device, that is a clue that it has shipped.

I hope this information is helpful,

ChristinaB_VZW

VZW Support

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a week late which is a source of irritation for me. I ordered the original 6+ the day preorders opened, but didn't get it till October 8th. That meant that my upgrade didn't come up till October even though I ordered and paid for the phone a month earlier.

I explained this the Verizon and added that my current phone was rapidly becoming unusable. I asked if I could get an early upgrade and they were having none of it. Two weeks later I noticed that I could now upgrade for a fee, but it was already a week after preorders occurred so now I have to wait a little longer.

0 Likes
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm getting annoyed that later preorders of the same phone I ordered are shipping before mine. And that customer service can't tell me why or do anything but copy/paste replies to me.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Great news!  My cc was charged just a few minutes ago.  I rec'd an email notification thanking me for a payment, then checked my bank account and saw the charges.  So I am hoping for a Monday delivery!

I ordered JB 7+ 256gb on 9/9 at about 3:16am EST, rec'd confirmation email at 3:17am EST, with ship by date of 9/28.

Of course my status still shows "processing", but I been through this before and know it take a little bit for that to update.  My ship by date disappeared this past Monday too.

So there is hope for that others JB 7+ phones will be shipping out for everyone else that is waiting.

MsTiffyJ

My CC was just charged too! No tracking info yet. I ordered 2 JB 256 7+ on 9/9 and received my confirmation at 12:35am pdt. Hoping to see some tracking info soon!

0 Likes